51 Easy Riddles With Answers
51 Easy Riddles With Answers: What time is it when an elephant sits on a fence? What is all over the house? Why did the teenager put his clock in the oven? What loses its head in the morning but gets it back at night?
1. I saw a nutcracker up in a tree. What was it?
|Answer: A squirrel|
2. What goes up but never comes down?
|Answer: Our age|
3. If you feed it, it will live. If you give it water, it will die. What is it?
4. What time is it when an elephant sits on a fence?
|Answer: Time to get a new fence|
5. Something that shines in the sky at night Changes to rodents That gnaw and bite.
6. A fruit that’s green and often sour Becomes a distance you Walk-in an hour.
7. Something that frogs do very well Can be the sound of a ringing bell.
8. An animal that eats a paper or can Becomes the cloak of a Roman man.
9. What helps you keep your teeth together-err?
51 Easy Riddles With Answers:
10. How do you make a lemon drop?
|Answer: Hold it and then let it go|
11. What is all over the house?
|Answer: The roof|
12. What is a UFB?
|Answer: An Unidentified Flying Banana|
13. Why did the teenager put his clock in the oven?
|Answer: He wanted to have a hot time|
14. When can a man be six feet tall and be short at the same time?
|Answer: When he is short of money|
15. What happens to a refrigerator when Do you pull its plug?
|Answer: It loses its cool|
16. Why did the teenager put sugar under her pillow?
|Answer: She wanted to have sweet dreams|
17. What is the first thing that a gardener puts in the garden?
|Answer: His foot|
18. What is the perfect cure for dandruff?
19. What do you call a person who doesn’t have all his fingers on one hand?
20. What’s the best thing to take when you’re run over by a car?
|Answer: The license plate number of the car that hit you|
21. How many months have twenty-eight days?
|Answer: All of them|
22. Name five things that contain milk.
|Answer: Ice cream, cheese…and three cows|
23. By inserting the same letter 16 times inappropriate places, this jumble of letters will be transformed into a sentence of some Sense: VRY VNING RNST ARND IGHTN CNTS XCDINGLY ASILY.
|Answer: Every evening Ernest earned eighteen cents exceedingly easily|
24. What loses its head in the morning but gets it back at night?
|Answer: A pillow|
25. A man goes into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The barman pulls out a gun and points it at the customer. “Thank you” replies the customer and walks out. What happened?
|Answer: The customer had hiccups|
26. How can you throw a tennis ball with all your strength and, without it hitting a wall or other obstruction, have it stop and come right back to you?
|Answer: Throw it straight up in the air|
27. How close a relative would the sister-in-law of your father’s Only brother be?
|Answer: Very close; it would be your mother|
28. It takes 4 1/2 hours for a jet plane to fly between the east And west coasts of the United States. One plane leaves Los Angeles for New York at 4:40 o’clock, while another plane leaves New York for Los Angeles at 6 o’clock. Which plane will be closer to New York when they pass each other?
|Answer: When they pass each other they will both be the same distance from New York|
29. A rope ladder is hanging over the side of a ship. The ladder is twelve feet long, and the rungs on the ladder are one foot apart. The lowest rung is resting on the top of the ocean. The tide rises four inches an hour. How long would it take before the first four rungs of the ladder are Underwater?
|Answer: They will never be underwater since the ship and the ladder both rise with the tide|
30. There are ten black stockings and ten white stockings in a drawer. If you reach into the drawer In the dark, what is the least number of stockings you must take out before you are sure you have a pair that matches?
51 Easy Riddles With Answers:
31. You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I?
32. I can bring tears to your eyes; resurrect the dead, make you smile, and reverse time. I form in an instant but I last a lifetime. What am I?
|Answer: A memory|
33. 202 Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?
34. I have a name, but it isn’t my name. My face shows signs of age. I always mean the same thing, No matter what I say. I’m born in Mourning, and I last until the end of days. Men plant me, but I never Grow. They run from me, but I never move. They look at me and see Their future, rotting in the fields Where I bloom. What am I?
35. I am the beginning of everything, the end of time and space, The beginning of every end, and the End of every place. What am I?
|Answer: The letter “E”!|
36. I am a ship that can be made to ride the greatest waves. I am not Built by tools but built by hearts And minds. What am I?
37. There are three houses. One is red, one is blue, and one is white. If the red house is to the left of the house in the middle, and the Blue House is to the right of the house in the middle, where is The white house?
|Answer: In Washington, D.C.!|
38. You are in a cabin and it is pitch black. You have one match on You. Which do you light first, the newspaper, the lamp, the candle, Or the fire?
|Answer: You light the match first!|
39. Who is bigger: Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger, or their baby?
|Answer: The baby, because he is a little bigger.|
40. Mike is a butcher. He is 5’10” tall. What does he weigh?
41. A farmer has 17 sheep and all but nine die. How many are left?
42. How far can a rabbit run into the woods?
|Answer: Halfway. After that, he is running out of the woods.|
43. In a year, there are 12 months. Seven months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
|Answer: They all do.|
44. Which is heavier? A pound of feathers or a pound of rocks?
|Answer: Neither. Both weigh a pound!|
51 Easy Riddles With Answers:
45. A family lives in a large tower apartment building, 10 floors high. Every day their son takes the Elevator from the family’s apartment on the 10th floor to the Ground Floor and goes to school. When he returns in the afternoon, he uses The elevator to get to the fifth floor, and then uses the Stairs for the remaining five floors. Why?
|Answer: Because he cannot reach the buttons higher than five.|
46. A plane crashes on the border of the U.S. and Canada. Where do They bury the survivors?
|Answer You does not bury the SURVIVORS!|
47. I do not have any special powers, but I can predict the score of Any football game before it begins. How can I do this?
|Answer: Well, the score before any football game is always zero to zero!|
48. Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?
49. Which travels faster? Hot or Cold?
|Answer: Hot is faster because you can catch a cold.|
50. What can you hold without ever touching or using your hands?
|Answer: Your breath!|
51. First, I threw away the outside and cooked the inside. Then I ate The outside and threw away the inside. What did I eat?
|Answer: Corn on the cob|