How to download lost pan card in 2021
How to download lost pan card in 2021: In today’s time, it has become necessary for everyone to have a PAN card. A PAN Card is a very important document. With the help of a PAN card, you can open a bank account and can also use this card for ID proof. But if your PAN card is stolen or lost, then you may have to face trouble.
But now you don’t need to panic. Because now you can easily download the e-pan card of your pan card very easily. In this post, we will tell you how you can download your PAN card online. So let’s know in this post.
How to download lost pan card
1. If you want to download an e PAN card online, then first you have to go to the official website https://www.utiitsl.com/.
2. On this, you have to click on PAN Card Services. From the drop-down menu that will open, click on Apply PAN.
3. Now a new page will open in front of you, out of which many options will be available, out of which you will have to click on Download e-PAN.
4. Now you will have to fill in your details on the page which will open in front of you. In this, the PAN card number and date of birth have to be filled in. After filling in all the details enter the captcha code and hit the submit button.
5. Now you will be asked to confirm your email id and mobile number. Here you have to select the Mode of OTP by entering the captcha. There will be Both Email and SMS, Only Email and Only SMS. You can select anyone.
6. You may also be asked to enter it if your number or mail is not registered.
7. After selecting OTP mode, you will get OTP. Enter it.
8. After entering the OTP, another page will open in which you will be asked to make a payment of Rs 8.26. You can do this through any mode. After making the payment, a message will appear on your phone with a link to the e-PAN.
9. The link that you have received from the message has to be clicked on this link. After this, on the page that will open in front of you, you will have to enter the OTP which will have come on your phone.
10. After this, you will be asked to download the e-PAN. Now click on the download option.
As soon as you click, E-PAN will be downloaded to your phone.
- How To Know Who is Running Sim Card in Your Name
- How to make a voter id card online in 2021
- 5 Secret WhatsApp Tricks You Should Know 2021