How to take screenshot in windows 11 2021: Microsoft has launched Windows 11 in the market. Microsoft has included many new features in this Windows 11 operating system. Android apps that can be used in this windows 11 without the use of third party software.
How to take screenshot in windows 11 2021
You must be wondering that how to take a screen shot in Windows 11. so here we are going to tell you the same way. how to take a screenshot in Windows 11. so we are explaining the whole process step by step.
Now whatever step we are going to tell you. you have to follow these steps in the same way!
- Firstly by using the Print Screen key (PrtScn) a screenshot of the entire page can be taken. You can paste the captured screenshot by going to the Pants tool through Control + V (Ctrl + V) and from there you can save your screen shot in your desktop!
- 2. You can take screenshot in Windows 11 laptop by pressing Windows+Print Screen. It captures the entire screen. Now you can paste the captured screenshot in Paint by pressing Ctrl + V and save that screenshot in laptop or pc then your screen shot will be saved in your laptop or pc!
- 3. Apart from this you can also easily take a screenshot using Alt + Print Screen Key. Whatever screenshot you have captured you can paste it in Paint Tool with Ctrl + V. after pasting you can save that screenshot in your computer very easily!
- 4. Apart from this you can also take screenshot using Win + Shift + S keys.
- 5. Here we are telling you another great way to take a screenshot which is by pressing Win + Alt + Print Screen through this also screenshots can be taken very easily.
- 6. You can also take a screen shot with the help of Snipping Tool on Windows 11 for this you have to first go to the Start icon and search for Snipping Tool. After that click on it. You can take a screenshot very easily by selecting the area you want to take a screenshot.