Math puzzle with Answer
Math puzzle with Answer, Friends, in this post we have written for you 10 very good puzzles of math, if you like it, please comment. Can you solve these 10 puzzles
1. What is half of 2+2?
2. Can you solve this puzzle
The answer to this puzzle is: 1+1+1+1+1+10+1+1+1+1=19
3. How many times out of 100 can you subtract 10?
Once, since subtracting 10 out of 100, it becomes 90.
4. Can you answer the riddle
The answer to this puzzle is 0 because any number multiplied by 0 is 0.
5. There are some people on the bus, 10 people got off the bus at the first stop and 5 people climbed onto the bus, now there is a total of 50 people on the bus. Can you tell how many people were on the bus initially?
The answer to this puzzle is there were 55 people in the beginning.
6. Tom has three daughters and each daughter has a brother, so tell me how many children does Tom have?
Tom has four children 3 girls and a boy
7. Can you solve this riddle
1 = 5
2 = 10
3 = 15
4 = 20
The answer to this riddle is 5 = 1 because at the beginning itself it has been told that 1 = 5, so 5 = 1
8. There are 8 apples in a basket and you took three of them. Tell me how many apples are left with you now?
Ans: 3. Because you took 3 apples, you have 3 apples left.
9. Two fathers and two sons went to the riverbank to catch fish together and they each caught one fish each. They caught a total of three fish. Why did this happen?
Because they were only three people. One grandfather, one his son, and one his son’s son.
10. You add 8 to 8 like this
The answer will become 1000?
Ans: 888 +88 +8 +8 +8 = 1,000